Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Three Stooges

This summer has been a bit lonely at times as we have all been transitioning to a new place, new friends, new routine.

The upside is that we have been able to spend lots ( I, mean LOTS) of time together, the four of us.  I am so thankful for this time (when I remember to be thankful) because I know, with school looming around the corner, it is temporary.  Perhaps the highlight of it all has been watching the big monkeys really getting to know baby monkey.

"Anything you can do I can do better..." seems to be her theme. 

They love their baby sister. 

They love to drag her around the house.

They love getting all up in her face.

They love making her SCREAM!

But perhaps their favorite thing...pushing her buttons.  Which is easy to do.

How do you teach a baby volume control?  I'd really like to know.

And my new, "Am I really saying that out loud?" parenting phrase...

"Do you hear that sound she is making?  What do you think she is saying?  STOP!"

That's our life with the three stooges.

1 comment:

lauren said...

I remember Noah being so so loud at that age. Louder than the other 2 because he was trying to be heard!